In today’s Digital Worlds, we all know, how it’s getting risky to expose our Bank details like credit or debit cards to some unknown service providers to whom we do not have any direct link. As a blogger or freelancer, we all need to make payments for goods and services from international vendors, maybe it’s for web hostings or for purchasing any premium themes. But, if we can create an online payment wallet which supports international transactions from India, then the job will get lots easier.
Paypal is a great option to make hassle-free payment or receive money from overseas countries without any procedural hazards. They are also the biggest online e-wallet service providers in the world. But, there is also some drawback too. Paypal does not support many countries like Bangladesh or Pakistan. The fees at PayPal are also very complicated and different in many cases.
Here you will find some best online payment wallet which you can easily use as an alternative to Paypal. These online digital payment wallet also supports the receipt of payment from overseas countries without any hazards. You can easily transfer your wallet balance to your linked Bank account anytime.
Best online Payment wallet for the international transaction for Indian Blogger or Freelancers
Payoneer is a cross-border B2B payments provider used to send and receive payments, globally. It is a New York-based online payment provider that handles money transfer safely and securely to over 200 countries worldwide and include over 100 currencies. It also offers a Free Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard® that can be used on MasterCard supported ATM and any online transaction.
The Payoneer Account holders as like Paypal, can send and receive funds into their bank account, Payoneer online payment e-wallet, or onto a re-loadable prepaid MasterCard debit card that can be used online or any POS.
You can receive funds from Wish, Fiverr, Upwork, Airbnb or any of the 3,500+ companies who pay via Payoneer.
One of the great features of Payoneer Inc is that it allows you to open a virtual account for local currency in the different country, whether you belong to that particular country or not, that does not matter. The main benefit of that it allows you to directly credit the income generated from the affiliate programs from that country based e-commerce companies like Amazon Inc etc.
Payoneer is the best alternative of Paypal for providing online payment wallet service for the bloggers or freelancers.
- Free prepaid Mastercard which can be used for any online transaction and withdrawal of money.
- Safe and Secure Online payment e-wallet
- Affiliate Program
- Allows you to open a virtual account for global routing of your e-commerce business.
- No hidden fees
- The huge network of companies, around 3500+.
- Free Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard®
Payoneer Vs Paypal
- is a better option than Paypal because its charges are less than PayPal.
- here, While Paypal does not have such an affiliate program. (Sign up for Payoneer and earn $25) has an affiliate program. You can make 25$ just if you register your account with any reference link like
- Better currency conversion rates compare to Paypal.
- Payoneer is the best option for large payment while Paypal is best for smaller transactions.
- Payoneer takes 24 hours to send money to Bank account, where Paypal takes around 7 days.
- Global payment for shopping, Paypal is a better option than Payoneer, as most of these portals support Paypal, not Payoneer.
Skrill (formerly Moneybookers) is also an online digital payment wallet allowing you to make payments and send money online. Skrill provides a secure and easy way for customers to pay for online purchases without having to provide their financial details. More than 25 million people around the world prefer to use Skrill as their payment solution for online purchase and international money transfer. They have a robust anti-fraud and risk management policy.
Skrill mainly used for the bigger online transaction like Forex transaction or online gambling etc.
Skrill is also one of the best online payment wallet and popular alternative preferred by many bloggers and publishers.
- Robust security and risk management.
- Mobile App
- Plenty of Rewards programs by way of cash back, online offers etc.
- Online e-wallet.
- Withdrawal money into your Bank Account within 24 hours
- Skrill allows you to securely pay for Skype products and Crypto Exchange.
- You can refer customers and earn commission on their activity.
Skrill Vs Paypal
- Compared to PayPal, Skrill is cost-effective and cheaper payment alternate which is preferred by many users.
- Skrill has many rewards programs like cash back, offers, while Paypal does not have programs.
- Skrill has VIP programs providing preferential rates, PayPal has no such program
- PayPal is not offered by most online gambling providers while Skrill is mostly used in this segment.
- Skrill has very few merchant acceptance than Paypal.
- Skrill allows you to open only 1 account, while Paypal allows you to open 2 accounts, one personal and one business.
- Skrill also offers a referral program like Payoneer, but PayPal does not offer such.
Sign Up Now!
Transferwise also provides a great online payment wallet solutions for freelancers or bloggers. This Payment solution will start its operations very soon in India. You can also open international virtual account across 40+ local currency for smoother business payouts from your affiliate incomes. Their borderless digital account helps you to receive and send money with nominal fees. You can sign up their borderless digital account from here.
TransferWise is an Estonian developed and UK-based money transfer company launched in January 2011 by Kristo Käärmann and Taavet Hinrikus with headquarters in London. This online payment provider supports more than 300 currency across the world as well as providing multi-currency accounts.
- Borderless Online Digital virtual payment account across +40 local currency.
- No monthly account fees
- Mobile Apps for Android and iOS
- Skrill allows you to securely pay for Skype products.
- Highly secure
- Affiliate Program
TransferWise Vs Paypal
- TransferWise is less worldwide presence than Paypal.
- Transferwise takes 1-2 days to send money to Bank account, where Paypal takes around 3 days.
- Both these online payment solution provides robust security features.
- Comparatively cheaper fee structure than Paypal.
- TransferWise offers affiliate referral program for bloggers, Paypal does not have such program.
Netteller provides similar online payment solution like Skrill. The Netteller’s online payment wallet service mostly used for online betting, casino and poker sites. It operates in more than 200 countries, including India.
- Netteller supports 18 currencies and conducts the activity in more than 190 countries.
- Best online gambling, Poker sites or online betting sites.
- Affiliate Program
- VIP programs
- Free Bank transfer
Neteller Vs Paypal
- Less popular and less worldwide presence than Paypal.
- Mostly used for online betting sites and casino sites.
Sign Up Now!
is a payment gateway and online payment wallet service that functions similar to PayPal. If you have a you can send and receive money in over 190 countries worldwide, shop online, and . They also offer a reloadable in select countries, which can be loaded with funds from your Payza account.
In India, the payment gateway solution provides by the Yes Bank.
- Offers similar online payment solution like other digital e-wallets.
- Preloadable prepaid card, which can be used for shopping or online transaction globally.
Payza Vs Paypal
- Less popular than Paypal.
- Limited global presence than Paypal.
You can use any of these above online payment wallets for sending and receiving money globally. If you want to add more digital payment e-wallet, then please share your comment below.