The concept of affiliate marketing or affiliate products marketing is well established in countries like the USA or Canada but in India, it is still in a nascent stage. Though, with growing demands on online shopping and increased competition amongst the multinationals companies for capturing the market share, the concept of affiliate programs in India is getting huge momentum.
Here, in this article, you will find some high paying and best affiliate programs in India based on a niche or product segment.
Scope of Affiliate Programs in India
India’s e-commerce segments are growing at a very robust rate and expected to surpass the US Market to become the second largest e-commerce market in the world by 2034. India’s e-commerce industry is poised to grow from US$ 38.5 billion as of 2017 to US$ 200 billion by 2026. (Source iibf.org)
The internet penetration in Urban Areas is 65 % and in rural areas is around 33%.
Here you can see year-wise increase of Digital buyer penetration in India from 2014 to 2020.
You can see, the percentage of digital buyers in India is increasing every year and expected to reach 71% in 2020. As India is the second-largest populous country in the World (not too much behind China), this percentage really matters to every multinationals company whatever may be their industry segments.
To capture these growing digital buyers, all well-established e-commerce Companies like Amazon, Walmart or Alibaba heavily investing in India by setting up their own online store or acquiring other e-commerce Industry in India.
This is also the main reason for opening up new startups in India every day. And the majority of the startups are in online e-commerce segments. All startups are selling products, maybe on any specific product category on a smaller scale, by innovating any unique approach.
If you have any blog and want to generate some passive income from it, then you have a great opportunity to indirectly involve in the process and earn some commission from these companies.
What is Affiliate Marketing Program and How does it work?
Affiliate Marketing is a kind of marketing channel where one promotes the products of any third-party entity to increase the sale of the later. The first one, ie who promotes the product is called Affiliate or Publisher and the last one, for whom the affiliate advertising, is called merchant or retailers. There may be also one person between Affiliate and Merchant, called Networks who smoothen the process between Affiliates and merchant.
Therefore, the affiliate marketing program can be worked directly between Affiliates and Merchant or through any Affiliate Networks.
The last person in this workflow is the customers who will ultimately purchase the products.
The affiliates earn a certain percentage of commission based on their sale.
The merchant or Affiliate Network will provide an affiliate link or display banner, your blog’s visitors visit merchant websites through your affiliate link and purchase any product and you will earn a certain percentage of commission.
The percentage of the commission depends upon the product niche or merchant.
Though the process seems simple, you need to work hard to establish yourself as an authoritative figure in your niche, otherwise, why should someone purchase any product through your affiliate links.
Methods of Promoting Affiliate Products:
The common method of promoting any affiliate products are
- Blogging: Basic method of promoting any product. Create a Niche website and make blog posts. You can publish any product reviews, provide information, or write articles on How-To guide, etc. You may provide infographics, banners, provide information about the pros and cons of any product and help your readers to decide whether they should purchase the product or not.
- Social Media Marketing: Very popular method of promoting any product. You can write a blog post on different social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Quora or Pinterest and make the readers’ purchase products through your affiliate links.
- Email Marketing: You can send Newsletter to the email subscribers of your blog. You may send newsletters about the different discount, offers or coupons for promoting affiliate products.
- Create a Coupon Website: Create a Coupon website, there are several coupon themes or WordPress plugins available in the WordPress repository. You can easily create a deal website and promote affiliate products.
- Add Banners and Widgets: You can add a banner and widget in several places of your website or blog and direct your blog traffic to the merchant site.
- Paid Advertisement: You can also advertise your affiliate products on sites Facebook, Twitter, Reddit or Pinterest and direct these traffic to your blog. This traffic, intern, will go to the merchant’s site following the affiliate link. This is also called remarketing.
Best Affiliate Network Programs in India
Affiliate Networks are the marketplace for every niche. You can find thousands of advertisers in a single platform. You can join any of the advertiser’s affiliate program and earn an affiliate income online.
Here are some popular Affiliate network program in India you can join
Modes of Payment to Affiliates
Different modes of payments to Affiliates by Affiliate Networks
- Cost per Action(CPA): Affiliate Networks pay you for any specific action like completing any survey or form submission.
- Cost Per Sale(CPS): Networks pay for actual sales affiliate generates.
- Cost Per Lead(CPL): Networks pay for a lead, like sign up in any merchant websites for certain projects.
- Cost Per Click(CPC): Affiliate pays for only click to affiliate links.
Best Affiliate Programs in India- Niche Wise
You will find affiliate programs for almost all online e-commerce company in every niche, from Matrimony to Blogging. Many bloggers nowadays selecting Affiliate Programs as an alternative to Google Adsense. One of the great advantages of an affiliate program is that no initial investment is required. You can create your blog in any paid or free blogging platform, and start making money online.
You can join any Affiliate programs in India directly partnering with merchant sites or through any Affiliate networks as stated above.
Let’s see what are the best Affiliate programs in India for bloggers and content marketers
Blogging is the most profitable niche amongst all affiliate programs because it provides the highest commission to the affiliates. Though this niche is saturated now, therefore the competition is very high.
You will find hundreds of high paying affiliate programs for this particular niche. Here we try to cover a few of these programs which are best suited for Indian affiliates
- Bluehost Affiliate Program
- Siteground Affiliate Program
- Bigrock Affiliate Program
- GoDaddy Affiliate Program
- Hostgator Affiliate Program
- Namecheap Affiliate Program
- Studiopress Affiliate Program
- WP Engine Affiliate Program
- Kinsta Hosting Affiliate Program
- WPX Hosting Affiliate Program
- Adobe Cloud Affiliate
- Media.net Affiliate Program
- Creative Market Partners Program
- LeadPages Affiliate Program
- Digital Ocean Referral Program
- Dreamhost Affiliate Program
- iPage Hosting Affiliate Program
- A2 Hosting Affiliate Program
- Inmotion Hosting Affiliate Program
- WordPress Affiliate Program
- Convertkit Affiliate Program
- Teachable Affiliate Program
- Grammarly Affiliate Program
- Elegant Theme Affiliate Program
- Shopify Affiliate Program
- Jetpack Affiliate Program
- Reseller Club Affiliate Program India
- Semrush Affiliate Program
2. E-commerce and online shopping Affiliate Programs
Various product categories come under this niche. Online shopping is increasing every year in India. If you have a blog on mobile or gadget review, fashions, books, consumers goods, etc, you can earn some hefty commission from the merchant. There are many big brands already offering affiliate programs for bloggers or digital marketers in India.
- Flipkart Affiliate Program
- Shopify Affiliate Program
- Amazon India Affiliate Program
- Apple Affiliate Program
- Snapdeal Affiliate Program (Through Affiliate Network)
- Yepme Affiliate (Through Affiliate Network)
- Abof Affiliate (Through Affiliate Network)
- Myntra Affiliate (Through Affiliate Network)
- infiBeam Affiliate Program
- eBay India Affiliate Program
- Indiamart.com affiliate program
- Tatacliq.com Affiliate
- Alidropship Affiliate Program
- Jabong.com Affiliate Program (Through Affiliate Networks)
- Shopclues Affiliate Programs (Through Affiliate Networks)
3. Best Travel Affiliate Programs in India
The travel affiliate program is one of the best high paying affiliate program amongst the blogging niche. You can earn a good percentage of commission from some high paying merchant if can drive your blog visitors to these sites through your affiliate link.
4. VPN Affiliate Programs
Popular VPN Affiliate Programs in India are
5. Top Job Affiliate Programs
Job searching, career building, online resume creation and submit is also one of the leading business in India. You can join Job searching affiliate Programs in India to make money online.
6. Matrimonial Affiliate Programs in India
You can find affiliate programs for matrimonial websites also in India. Matrimonial websites are one of the highest paying affiliate program and very popular in India. Here you can find fa ew them
7. Banking & Financial Affiliate Programs in India
- ICICI Bank Referal Program
- Kotak Affiliate Program (Through Affiliate Networks like Cuelinks or Admitads)
- Sharekhan Affiliate Program
- RBL Bank Affiliate Program
- ICICI Bank Credit Card Affiliate Program ( Through Admitads)
- Payoneer Affiliate Program
- Bajaj Financial Service
- HDFC Bank Affiliate Program (Affiliate Network)
- iForex Partners Programs
- Bank Bazaar Credit Card Affiliate Program(Affiliate Network)
- FundsIndia Affiliate Programs
- Religare Trading Affiliate Program (Affiliate Network)
8. Health and Fitness Affiliate Program
Here are a few popular affiliate programs for the bloggers who want to promote health & fitness niche
9. Photography Affiliate Programs
10. More Affiliate Programs in India
11. Best Referral Programs in India
The basic concept of the Referral Program and Affiliate Program is the same. In the Affiliate Program, you will earn a commission based on your sale or leads you generate to the company. The commission you will earn in terms of money. But in the case of the Referral Program, the commission is in terms of Rewards.
In simple term, in the affiliate program, you need to generate the sale to earn money, whereas, in the Referral Program, you need to refer people to join the network, there is no requirement of product sale.
Now, let’s see what are the best Referral Programs in India
If you want to add more affiliate programs in India, then you can share your comment below. If you like the article, then please don’t forget to like our Facebook Official Page and share the posts with your friends.
You might also like…
- Best Affiliate Programs for Food Blogger in India
- Try SEMrush 7 days Free Trial
- Special discount from Bluehost at $2.65 Per Month