Bored with your 9 to 5 job? Want to live a Boss free life? Here in this article, you will find some unique and innovative passive income ideas which can transform your dull life to most dynamic one and you will live the life which you always wanted to live.'If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.' ~ Warren BuffettClick To Tweet
In a country like India, where getting a Job after graduation, is the most difficult task in anyone’s life. Majority of us, after passing out from any mediocre Engineering or Management college, landed in a Job which we never had dreamed in our Childhood.
But, if you want to live a Boss Free Life without fear of losing your Job every day, then these Passive Income ideas may help you to live the life what you always cherish for.
It’s very easy to say that these alternative income sources can change our life, but it is equally very hard to establish any Passive income source and generate our livelihood from it.
Majority of us failed to continue the path which can generate the secondary income because we hardly follow our Passion. To become successful in any niche or job, we need a massive amount of Dedications, efforts & the Passion.
Most of the Passive income ideas may not generate returns overnight. But if you can stick to the ideas, then definitely you will get the desired results.
What is Passive Income ideas?
As the name suggests, Passive income may be the income or the earnings which someone can generate from an alternate source with minimum efforts. The Passive income is our secondary source of income, you may also call it add-on income which we earn from any source except our Primary means of income.
The Passive income ideas can be a very simple idea, it can be multiple ideas, but the most important thing is the execution of these ideas.
A successful person is the one who can create returns by executing these common ideas differently, sometimes we also call it the Startup ideas.
You will find hundreds of examples where a Passive income becomes the Primary Source of income. Maybe you don’t know one day, your Passive income ideas help to generate a recurring income automatically and you will quit your existing job to live a boss-free life.
Benefits of Passive income
We always want to live a life of our own terms, we want to spend more time with our family and friends, traveling the places which we always wanted to go and the things we always love to do. Smart Passive income ideas give us the flexibility to live a different life.
The benefits of generating a Passive income are
- Gives us complete Freedom and live a life without Fear of losing Job Every Day.
- Gives us the flexibility of doing works differently.
- Helps us to generate a recurring income automatically.
- No time bound, always free to do our Works whenever we love
- Give us more time to spend with our Family, Friends or with our loved ones.
- Lastly, we will be the Boss of our own life.
List of Some innovative Passive income ideas in India
Today, if you start thinking about How to Generate Passive income, you might find hundreds of ideas. Some of these ideas need investment, some of these ideas need innovations and some of these needs dedications.
There are a plethora of opportunity waits for you. Just you have to grab the right idea without wasting any further time.
Let’s see what are these ideas
Online Passive Income Ideas:
- Start a Blog Today: If you like to write then, you can start a Blog today. Blogging is a great platform to generate some residue income and also follow your passion. There are lots of free or paid blogging platform available. You can integrate Google Adsense or Media.net with your Blog to start generating revenue from your Blog. You can also sell e-books from your Blog to earn some extra bucks. Also, you can rent ad space to the advertisers, if you became an authoritative figure in any particular niche.
- Freelancing: You can start some freelance work in your extra time. Freelancing great source of Passive income and growing very rapidly. It is being estimated that freelance business will be going to touch $30 Billion in India & $50 Billion in the US in the next 5 years. If you have any special skills like writing, Proofreading or Web Designing, then you can easily utilize it to make some extra earning from the online job. Some of the best websites for searching Freelance works are PayPerHour, Fiverr, Upwork.
- Sell items on Amazon: You can sell items in e-commerce websites like Amazon, Flipkart or eBay. In Amazon, you can even sell your digital ebooks also.
- Sell Codes or Plugins: If you have skills in coding or web designing, you can sell your Codes, PHP Scripts, APK scripts or WordPress Plugins in sites like Evanto Market Place.
- Make an Affiliate Website: Affiliate marketing is nowadays getting the most popular source of earning online income from home. You can create an Affiliate website and start selling products of Amazon, Flipkart by providing their affiliate links in your blog. If someone purchases any products following your affiliate links, then you can earn some percentage of commission from Amazon or Flipkart. Today, you will find affiliate programs in every niche, from Blogging to FMCG products.
- Create online Courses: Do you have special skills like photography or web designing? You can create an online video course in sites like Udemy. or Thinkific.
- Upload videos on Youtube: Creating and uploading videos on Youtube is one of the most popular residual income sources for many Vloggers in India. Create a YouTube channel and make your Vlog today.
- Android or iOS App Developing: You can create an Android or iOS app and earn advertising income by the APKs in Google Play or iOS App Store. If you have knowledge of Java or Kotlin etc, then you can create some great APK using the android studio and earn some Passive income from AdMob.
- DropShipping: Dropshipping is also a popular online business model where you do not have to create stocks of products. You just work as a middleman between the customers and the vendors. You have to partner with any suppliers and start accepting customer’s orders, request your suppliers to send the products directly to the customer’s address. By this process, you can earn some commissions from your suppliers. You can easily create your Dropshipping business from the sites like Shopify or Alidropship and make some extra passive income. You can create your own online shopping cart using Shopify or Alidropship WordPress Plugin. E-commerce sites like Amazon or eBay also allow you to start your own Dropshipping business.
- Domain Purchase & Sell: You can also earn by purchasing any high keywords based Domain and selling it later by 3 to 4 times more price in an auction. There are several Domain register sites like GoDaddy or Namecheap where you can participate in Domain purchase & sell business.
- Web Hosting Company: You can start your own Domain selling and web hosting company from websites like ResellerClub or Godaddy. These sites allow you to start your own Web hosting company. You do not have to do anything, you will get all the support from the reseller company.
- Social Media Marketing: You can use social media platforms like Facebook, Quora, Pinterest or any Forum websites to promote or advertise products and Earn Money online. It is also a type of Affiliate marketing, you review products in Facebook Groups, Quora, Reddit or promote affiliate links in social networking sites and earn commissions from the sale.
Investment-Based Passive Income Ideas:
- Investment in Mutual Funds: You can invest in some good large-cap equity-based mutual funds for long terms. Today you can invest in SIP (Systematic Investment Plan) for as small as Rs.500 per month and earn millions after 15 to 20 years. So, wise investment in MF or ETF (Exchange Traded Funds) like Commodity or bonds generate hefty incomes at later stages of your life. Register in myCams or Karvy portal and start investing in SIP today.
- Invest in Equity Stocks: Investment in some Nifty-fifty stocks can increase your wealth by 10 to 15% within 1 to 2 years. Wise purchase of any high-quality dividend-paying stocks can increase your return by many folds.
- Investment in Real Estate: Investment in property or lands is one of the most common investment ideas in India. If you have some money, then you can purchase any property or lands today and sell it after a few years. Investment in property is one of the high paying and risk-free income today.
- Investment in Cryptocurrency.: You can invest in Bitcoins or Cryptocurrency for getting higher returns. But I personally won’t recommend you due to its volatile nature. (RBI Ban Banks for providing any supports for Crypto Currency exchange in India)
Passive Income Ideas from Home:
- Entrepreneurship: You can start your own small business at home by himself or by partnering with your friend. You can also avail loans from any local Banks for starting your business. Now Banks is giving several low-interest loans for Micro and Small Scale Industries for setting up business. You can apply for loans under the Mudra or Start-up India Scheme in any Banks.
- Rent Out Extra Space: If you have extra space at your home, you can let it out to some Travel Companies. You will find several Travelling Apps like OYO Rooms or MakeMyTrip or Airbnb (Airbnb does not operate in India right now). You can rent your apartment to these Travel Websites and earn some extra money. Homestay business is getting hugely popular today, people nowadays prefer to stay at these homestays rather than any costly Hotels.
- Rent Your Car: Do you have a Car? You can make some extra income by renting out your car to Office, Company or any travel agencies like MakeMyTrip or Cleartrip on monthly basis and earn some second income. You can also rent your car to popular car riding services like Ola Cab, Uber or ZoomCar if you are staying in any big cities like Mumbai, Bengaluru or Kolkata.
Passive Income Ideas from Hobby:
- Selling Photos Online: If you have a passion for Photography, then you can earn some residue income by selling your photos on Stock Photography websites. There are many Stock Photography websites available where you register for free and submit your best photos. If someone purchases your photos, you will get a commission from them. Some of these popular Stock photography websites are Shutterstock, Fotolia, Dreamstime, iStockPhoto, Alamy, Gettyimages etc.
- Designing for the T-Shirt: If you have an interest in Designing, then you can earn some extra money online on websites like CafePress or 99Designs. These sites allow you to upload your own logo, Vector Designs and you earn money online when someone purchases your Design. You can also sell your design on sites like Fiverr.
- Sell Handmade items: Are you a good Painter or can make handmade craft items at home. You can sell homemade items in the local trade fair or even online in sites like Amazon or eBay.
- Freelance writing: Do you have a hobby of Freelance Writing? You don’t have to create a blog. You can join the Medium Partner Program and earn some passive income from your story.
- Music Teacher: If you are a well-trained singer, then you can teach others too and earn money. Music tutors have a huge demand in every place. If you can play guitar, piano or any other instruments, then your hobbies not only allows you to continue your interest but also helps you some passive income by teaching others.
- Cooking: Like cooking? can you bake delicious food? You should not have to create any restaurant, Just set up a website or blog, advertise your products (foods), install a Payment gateway, starts getting orders and generate recurring income automatically.
Let’s Give a Try!
'Time is the coin of life. Only you can determine how it will be spent.' ~ Carl SandburgClick To Tweet
Time is money, so don’t wait for tomorrow to start your next big venture. Give a Try Today. All the Passive Income Ideas as discussed above are only suggestive, you can have your own income idea which suits you. Maybe your next Passive income stream gives you the opportunity to quit your Job.
If you have any more extra income ideas, then Please share your comments below.
If you like the article, then please Like our Facebook Official Page and share the post with your friends.
You may also like to Read