After recent updates, Google has removed the public URL submission tool. Previously anyone can submit page or URL to Google to index. Now you will not find the public URL submission form in Google SERP, the submit URL to Google has disappeared now.
To submit a new URL to index in Google, now you have to use Google Search Console Fetch and Submit tools, alternatively, you can notify Google by submitting the sitemap of your site.
Google crawls and indexes the URL content as served when Googlebot accepts the request, not from a snapshot of the Fetch as Google results.
You can see the latest updates at Google Webmaster Support Page
How to submit URL to Google index via Search Console
To submit your blog URL to Google, follow the undernoted steps
Submit URL to Google by Older Method
- Go to Google Webmaster Page, you can also go from here.
Google has revamped its entire Search Console Page, but still, you have the option to go back to the Older Version of the Search Console.
At the bottom left corner of the page, you will find the option Go to the old version. After clicking the link, you will get back your Older version of Search Console.
2. Now head to Crawl>Fetch as Google at left side menu under Google Search Console
3. Click Fetch as Google, a new screen will open
4. Submit your desired URL and select the Googlebot type Desktop or Smartphone, then click the FETCH option.
5. After selecting the FETCH option, a new pop up window will open. You have to Choose the submit method.
6. Now, select the option Crawl this URL and its direct links ( You can also select the Crawl only this URL, if you do not want to index other URLs)
7. After selecting your desired submit method, a new window will open showing your submission of URL to Google has been completed. Click on the Request indexing link to submit to queue your request for indexing.
8. Now you have completed indexing of your Blog URL to Google. A successful indexing message will show.
By following the above steps, you can submit the individual URL to Google Search Console.
But, Google may discontinue the Older Search Console after 28th March 2019, therefore you must select the new URL inspection tool to index your Blog to Google.
Submit URL to Google by New URL inspection tool
- Look for “Inspect any URL” search bar which you will find at the top of the Search Console Page.
Alternatively, you will find it on the left side of the page.
2. Paste your URL which you want to submit for indexing to Google Search Console and hit Enter button.
3. Google Crawler bot will fetch the Live URL after a few seconds and a prompt message will appear like that.
4. Click on Request Indexing for Quick indexing at Google SERP.
5. That’s it. Your Blog URL will be indexed by Google.
Please note, Google now allows site owners to submit up to 10 individual URLs per day.
The new updates of Google could create a problem for the people who want to notify Google of New URLs of sites which they don’t personally own, like guest Blog article with a link directing to their site.
- How much time required to improve Google Search Ranking
- How to get the free SSL certificate for WordPress Sites or Blog