Imagine if you are a blogger or Web Designer and you do not have any idea from where to start your blog or What should be your landing page design? But what if we get a virtual assistant which can create our Website or Blog within a few seconds without any human involvement. Yes, I am talking about the Machine to build our Website. You just have to give the instruction about your website’s parameters, and the Machine will create a well-designed responsive website for you.
Technology is evolving every day and the concept of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning is not only confined in some technology-driven sectors but every industry today utilizing ML and AI to augment its productivity.
If you are a blogger or Web Designer, then how could you utilize the concept of Machine Learning for creating your Blog or Website. In this article, we will make some details analysis on Deep Learning and Machine Learning applications for Web Designing and building.
Common Uses of Machine Learning & Deep Learning Application
Machine Learning, a subfield of Artificial Intelligence, where we train a computer with some set of predefined algorithm to make a prediction without being explicitly programmed. That means we provide a computer to some statistical data (Bootstrapping) to learn from them and make informed decision based on inputs. In one word, Machine Learning is a combination of Statistics and Computer Science. In ML, we provide a Computer system with a Statistical Model from some sample inputs. Machine Learning is a data-driven computing task, uses an order learning algorithm like decision tree or random forest to predict a feasible output after analyzing the past data sample.
Further Machine Learning can be divided into three categories Supervised (task-based), Unsupervised(data-based) and Reinforcement (Learn from the past mistake).
Deep Learning, is the subfield of Machine Learning, uses Deep Neural Networks to produce the results as opposed to order learning algorithm. Deep Learning processes the information mimicking the biological pattern of the nervous system. That means deep learning model based on the human brain. It uses multiple layers between the input and output layers. Some common example of Deep Learning is facial recognition, voice recognition, computer vision, natural language processing etc.
Machine Learning and Deep Learning application can be used in a variety of fields, here are some of the common places where it is being used today.
- Virtual Assistant: Virtual personal assistant is one of the most used applications of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. Some common examples of Personal Virtual Assistant are Amazon Alexa, Apple Siri, Google Now or Google Allo etc, e-commerce or service industries have introduced Chatbots for Virtual Assistance to online customer queries in real time.
- Medical Science: Robotics and Machine Learning applications make a huge breakthrough in modern Medical Science and in the field of Biotechnology. Robots are being used nowadays for some complicated surgery, Machine Learning models are used for diagnosing diseases after observing patients symptoms, creates therapy planning and personalized medical treatment. Eg, Pfizer uses IBM Watson for Drug Discovery based on immune-oncology technology. Amazon Comprend Medical uses Natural Language Processing to extract medical information from unstructured text.
- Banking and Finance: ML and AI can be used in a wide range of Banking and Finance related applications like credit process appraisal, borrower selection, credit card fraud detections, future stock price trends etc. Companies like Citibank or Paypal already using Machine Learning for detecting money laundering and fraudulent credit card transactions.
- Speech Recognition: Automated Speech Recognition (ASR) and translations.
- Image Recognition: Identifying color and pixels of an image with DNN (Deep Neural Networks), common uses are Face Detections, Character recognitions etc. eg, Google Image Search.
- E-commerce Websites: Machine Learning API’s can make Customer segmentations or Products recommendations based on passed user behaviors etc. Some open-source ML API is Google Cloud Prediction API, Amazon ML API etc.
- Mobile Apps: Many Mobile apps integrate Machine Learning in their applications, few such examples are Uber, impromDo, Google Maps, Migraine Buddy, etc.
- Driverless Car: Car hiring agencies like Uber has already introduced Driverless Car riding with Machine Learning technology.
- Social Media: Personalised feeds for individual Users in Social Media like Facebook or Twitter. Reddit uses ML for better Search performance for its billions of users. Machine Learning also use for better Ad targetting across different Social groups. Pinterest uses DNN for identifying similar Pins and suggesting Pins for Users.
- Mobile App Creation: Tensorflow is an open source Machine Learning model for the creation of an Android App in the Local machine.
These are some of the real-world Machine Learning and Deep Learning examples and funding on Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning has been increasing every year.
Machine Learning and AI are silently creeping our society every day. In our previous article, we have already discussed some best AI and Machine Learning tools for Bloggers.
Here, in this article, we will cover some best Deep Learning and Machine Learning applications for Web Designing and building fully functional Websites.
List of some Best Deep Learning and Machine Learning Applications for Web Designing & Building
Here’s the list of best Deep Learning and Machine Learning Applications for Web Designing
1. Adobe Sensei:
Adobe Sensei is an AI and Machine learning framework based on Adobe Cloud Platform. Using Adobe’s AI-based API, you can create your own customized workflow and applications. Adobe Sensei identifies related images, backgrounds, and illustrations and automate the repeated tasks and accelerate process flow. Some of the Adobe Sensei Services are
- Uses AI-Based API and I/O runtime function to identify related images and animations and helps you to automate repeated and time-consuming tasks.
- Enable you to run custom code to build your own workflow to automatically edit images.
- Adobes Analytics Virtual Analyst uses a task-based algorithm to automatically analyze data and creates personalize alerts and insights for any anomalies., similar to Google Analytics.
- Logo and Text detection in an image.
- Auto image crop function.
2. WiX ADI:
Wix Artificial Design Intelligence (ADI) is the first Ai-based website builder, Wix ADI can create stunning websites design using Machine Learning algorithm. As the site claims, they gather information from Social Media for related contents and automatically build a beautiful website based on customer need. You can sign up for free here and start creating your AI-made website with Wix subdomain. You can also purchase a custom domain if you like the concept of Wix ADI.
Colormind.io is an AI-based free color pallet generator for your website. Colormind uses Deep Learning to generate a stunning color scheme for your blog. Colormind gives you suggestions based on input and you can get several color scheme inspiration to use any design. You can also get access to Colormind API which can be used for the free and non-commercial purpose. Several graphics designer uses Colormind AI-based Color scheme suggestions in their work. You can also get free Bootstrap UI kit from here.
Thegrid is also an AI-powered website builder uses Machine Learning to create stunning mobile responsive websites. Thegrid cloud-based Artificial Intelligence helps you to build an awesome website in a fraction of cost and also helps you to skip time-consuming Web Development process. Though quite new in this field, its AI bot named Molly has already created more than 200000 websites, as the company claims. The pricing of thegrid AI-powered drag & drop website builder starts from $96 for one site. You can also build a Website from your smartphone with their Android and iOS App.
You can visit the website here.
Firedrop.ai is another AI-powered website builder, several Web designers use around the world. Firedrop uses cutting-edge Machine Learning technology to create a stunning website in a fraction of second.
Firedrop uses creative computer vision to generate dynamic design based on a task-based algorithm from past product sample. Firedrop AI chatbot interface named Sacha, helps you to create individually tailored made design output and build your project within a few minutes. You can start building your website in Firedrop for free without any custom domain.
Myraah.io is a great example of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning applications for Web Design. You can build an Artificially Intelligence designed website or blog for free in Myraah.io. Myraah is an India based company uses Machine Learning technology to create a beautiful website and eliminate time-consuming pre-development process.
Build your AI designed website from Myraah.io from here. (14 days free trial).
You can create your fully functional and Artificially Intelligence designed Website from Bookmark.com. Its Artificially Intelligence Design Assistant or AiDA helps you to create a stunning Website Design within 2 minutes as the company claims. Bookmark’s Cloud-based AI-powered website builders mainly used to create eCommerce websites and assist the non-technical entrepreneurs to create a brand new website. It also helps you to save lots of money which you otherwise invest to hire any professional Web Designer.
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning applications slowly and silently creeping into our society and it is not a concept now, it is the reality. In the above article, I have discussed several Deep Learning and Machine Learning applications for Web Designing and building stunning websites without the help of any external Web Designer. But still, you need some human intervention to give the final touch to your websites. The day is not very far when Machine will build our complete website and there will not be any Job title named Web Designer. But will it really be possible?
Meanwhile, You may also like to read…
- Best Free Mobile Blogging Apps for WordPress Bloggers